City of OcalaHome Menu
I Want To...
At the time of plan submittal, a site plan in compliance with section 107.2.6, of the Florida Building Code will be required. With the submittal of plans, the compliance of natural drainage and finish drainage must be shown.
AC - Virtual Inspections: Effective June 1, 2023 the city of Ocala will be returning to in-person inspection practices that were in place prior to the Covid-19 pandemic. Inspections will need to be scheduled by calling 352-629-8421, at least one business day prior to requested date.
The City of Ocala now requires a signed and notarized affidavit for Rooftop Mounted Solar Array be onsite at the final building inspection to cover the mounting aspects that cannot be visually inspected.
Please send applications to the appropriate email listed below:
Over the Counter Permits such as: Electrical Service Change Out <200 AMP, Irrigation, Garage Door, AC Change Outs, Reroofs, Windows & Doors, Sub-permits attaching to a Master Permit, Certificate of Occupancy.
Should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other questions and applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Current timing for staff to assess emails is approximately 5 - 7 business days.
- 911 Address Request Application Fill Form
- ADA FAC Exempt Process Historic Districts
- Address Request Application
- Affidavit of Compliance
- Affidavit of Compliance for Rooftop Mounted Solar Array
- Application for Demolition Permit
- Asbestos Application
- Backflow Prevention
- Blower Door Test Form
- Certificate of Occupancy Request
- Change of Architect or Engineer of Record
- Change of Contractor Authorization
- Commercial Minimum Inspections Required
- Commercial Plan Checklist
- Construction Permit Application
- Construction Permit Revision Request
- Demo Permit fill form
- Digital Signature Form
- Driveway Permit Application
- Driveway Standards